Euro-Par 2024 Call for Papers
Euro-Par is the prime European conference covering all aspects of parallel and distributed processing, ranging from theory to practice, from small to the largest parallel and distributed systems and infrastructures, from fundamental computational problems to full-fledged applications, from architecture, compiler, language and interface design and implementation, to tools, support infrastructures, and application performance aspects. Euro-Par’s unique organization into topics provides an excellent forum for focused technical discussion, as well as interaction with a large, broad and diverse audience.
We invite submissions of high-quality, novel and original research results in areas of parallel and distributed computing covered by the List of Topics.
|5 March 2024|
|15 March 2024|
|29 April 2024|
|26-30 August 2024|
- Papers must be in PDF format and should not exceed 14 pages (including references) and 7500 words.
- Papers must be formatted in the Springer LNCS style: www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
- Papers that don’t meet these requirements might be rejected without a review.
- Contributions submitted elsewhere or currently under review will not be considered.
- All submitted papers will be checked for originality by Springer iThenticate. Papers which show an insufficient originality might be rejected without a review.
Submission must be done using the EasyChair link: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=europar2024# (Euro-Par 2024, choose track).
We invite submissions of high-quality, novel and original research results in areas of parallel and distributed computing covered by the following list of tracks.
- Stefano Markidis, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden.
- Cristina Silvano, Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
Track 5. Theory and Algorithms
- Kengo Nakajima, RIKEN, Japan.
- Henning Meyerhenke, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany.
- María S. Pérez, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain.
- André Brinkmann, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany.
Extended versions of selected excellent papers will be considered for publication in:
- International Journal in High Performance Computing with Applications
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems