- Luiz Fernando Bittencour, University of Campinas, Brazil.
- Anne Benoit, ENS Lyon, France.
- Scheduling algorithms for homogeneous and heterogeneous platforms
- Theoretical foundations of scheduling algorithms
- Real-time scheduling on parallel and distributed machines
- Scheduling, coordination and overhead at extreme scales
- Energy and temperature awareness in scheduling and load balancing
- Resource management for HPC and Clouds
- Workload characterization and modelling
- Workflow and job scheduling
- Performance models for scheduling and load balancing
- Heterogeneous parallel programming models for the computing continuum
- Workflow environments for the computing continuum
- Parallel programming in the edge and in the computing continuum