- Taisuke Boku, University of Tsukuba, Japan.
- Alberto Ros, University of Murcia, Spain.
- Architectures for instruction-level and thread-level parallelism
- Manycores, multicores, accelerators, domain-specific and special-purpose architectures, reconfigurable architectures
- Cloud and HPC storage architectures and systems
- Memory technologies and hierarchies
- Exascale system designs; data center and warehouse-scale architectures
- Novel big data architectures
- Parallel I/O and storage systems
- Power-efficient and green computing systems
- Resilience, security, and dependable architectures
- Software architectures spanning IoT/Edge, Fog, Cloud, 5G and HPC computing
- Processing in Memory and Near-Memory Processing
- Interconnect/memory architectures
- Post Moore era systems: neuromorphic, quantum, hybrid, ...