Euro-Par is the prime European conference covering all aspects of parallel and distributed processing, ranging
from theory to practice, from small to the largest parallel and distributed systems and infrastructures, from
fundamental computational problems to full-fledged applications, from architecture, compiler, language and
interface design and implementation, to tools, support infrastructures, and application performance aspects.
Euro-Par’s unique organization into topics provides an excellent forum for focused technical discussion, as well as
interaction with a large, broad and diverse audience.
- Abstract Submission: February 25, 2024
- Paper Submission: March 02, 2024
- Author Notification: April 29, 2024
- Camera-Ready Papers: June 2, 2024
- Deadline for Submission of Posters/Demos: May 20, 2024
- Notification of Acceptance: July 1, 2024
- Submission: May 20, 2024
- Notification: July 1, 2024
- Camera-Ready Version: July 15, 2024
- Workshop and minisymposium proposals submission deadline: February 5, 2024
- Workshop and minisymposium proposals notifications: February 19, 2024
- Workshop website online and launches of Call for Workshop Papers: March 24, 2024
- Workshop and minisymposium dates: August 26-27, 2024
- Workshop and minisymposium management report summarizing the experience and results of the activity due: September 15, 2024
- Artifact submission deadline: May 13, 2024
- Technical Clarification window: May 27 - June 02, 2024
- Author notification: June 03, 2024
Madrid is the capital of Spain, and is home to the Spanish Royal family as well as the Spanish Government. It is a modern metropolitan city and an economical and industrial center of Spain, and, with its population of nearly 3,5 million people, is also the biggest city in Spain.
It is located in the centre of the Iberian Peninsula, and is surrounded by mountains and natural parks. Although it is located in the centre of the country, it has traditionally been the hub between different areas of Spain and is therefore connected to all major Spanish cities by train, road or air. The weather in Madrid varies a lot depending on the season (hot and dry in the summer).
The city is full of great monuments, like the royal palace, the Plaza Mayor or the many statuettes, and for people interested in art, the museums Del Prado, Reina Sofia or Thyssen have some of the most fantastic collections of famous Spanish painters like Velazquez, Goya, Picasso or Miro.